| home |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | europe | oceania | south east asia |

| commemorative | hybrid | POLYMER | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

looking for; - new issues only

some of the notes posted here are available for exchange. please contact me for a chat.
no borrowed scans used here unless otherwise stated.

* * * *

31 December, 1982

Isle of Man 1 Pound Bradvek Specimen

Specimen
One Pound, ND1983 P38s
Reverse - #458
#484
#485
#493
#495

Bought all these from three difference dealers. It was my big mouth that landed me with these notes. I asked all three dealers to get me one thinking that not all will be able to find one, and they all did! Obviously this specimen note is not rare yet.

Note: Not sure how many pieces were printed. My guess would be between 500 to 1,000 pieces. My fair market value would be US$200+ (I am just guessing here). I am hoarding these five pieces for no good reasons whatsoever, apart from missing out on my opportunity cost! This note is still very affordable, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment