| home |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | europe | oceania | south east asia |

| commemorative | hybrid | POLYMER | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

looking for; - new issues only

some of the notes posted here are available for exchange. please contact me for a chat.
no borrowed scans used here unless otherwise stated.

* * * *

10 March, 2013

.Fiji - $5 2013 Polymer Note First and Replacement Prefix

Five Dollars (First Prefix)
ND2013, PNL
Five Dollars - Replacement Prefix (Birthday Note)
ND2013, PNL
Reverse
Please click here to view a complete set of 5 notes.

As I mentioned in my other site, uncut sheets were also made available for all denominations, however I have seen some uncut sheets of 2-in-one and 3-in-one on sales. I believe these are not official uncut sheets. I believe these were cut from the larger sheet of 45 or larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment