| home |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | europe | oceania | south east asia |

| commemorative | hybrid | POLYMER | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

looking for; - new issues only

some of the notes posted here are available for exchange. please contact me for a chat.
no borrowed scans used here unless otherwise stated.

* * * *

01 October, 2016

Vanuatu - 2014 Polymer Series 2-Uncut Sheets

A full set of three 2-uncut sheets of polymer notes of Vanuatu Vt200, Vt1000 and Vt2000 all issued in 2014. I have no information on the quantity issued. Perhaps the quantity is the same as the 2010 VT10000 Commemorative polymer note issued in 2010 (ceased circulation in 2013), but then I have no info on that one either. I am not sure other uncut sheets were also issued, but so far none has been reported apart from these. The first prefix for this series is AA14 but again I am not sure if these are also issued with AA prefix. Even the set I have below is showing the prefixes are not in sequence ie AD, AF and AE. The 3 sheets I have here are all with matching numbers.

Two Hundred Vatu - Uncut Sheet of 2
ND2014
Reverse
One Thousand Vatu
ND2014
Reverse
Two Thousand Vatu
ND2014
Reverse

No comments:

Post a Comment